Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Monday, June 7, 2021
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Tuesday, June 1, 2021
For many homeowners, selling their current property and finding their next home can seem like a daunting experience. But, it doesn't need to be. In fact, the process can be smooth and relatively easy, even fun, if you do the right things.
Consider these tips:
1. Create a profile of you next dream home. If possible, get the whole family involved in this exercise. Turn it into a fun game.
2. Learn the steps involved in selling and buying. Don't be shy about asking questions. The less mysterious the process seems, the more likely you are to enjoy the experience.
3. Visit neighbourhoods you'd like to live in. Explore the area. Go for walks. Imagine living there.
4. Clean out all the clutter and other unwanted items from your home. This not only makes the house more comfortable for you and your family, it also makes it look better to buyers.
5. Don't do everything on your own. Get help. If you need a repair person, house cleaner, contractor or pet sitter, hire one. Lessen the workload so you can enjoy the adventure.
6. Plan fun things to do away from home during buyer viewing appointments.
7. Keep a "moving calendar" and schedule appointments, tasks and other activities carefully. The more organized you are, the less stress you'll feel.
Of course, the best way to make moving fun is to work with a good real estate agent - someone who knows how to sell your property successfully and can make the process go smoothly.
Friday, May 28, 2021
Perfect To Live In/Renovate Or Rent Out, Finished Basement With Separate Side Entrance, Hardwood Floors Throughout, Bright & Spacious, Very Quiet Street. Lovingly Maintained By Original Owner, Updated Bathrooms & More!
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
There are a few certainties in this world, but there are sure fire ways to sell your property faster regardless of market conditions. These strategies have been proven time and time again. So, if you're thinking of selling this year, take a good look at these recommendations.
1. Clean and tidy. Making your home "guest ready" is the easiest way to ensure buyers are impressed during a viewing.
2. Declutter. The more spacious your home looks, the more impressive it will be to buyers. You can box items and give them away, sell them or put them in storage.
3. Price it right. Deciding on the right listing price is crucial. If it's too high, you'll discourage otherwise qualified buyers from seeing your home. If it's too low, you might send the wrong message to the marketplace.
4. Optimize curb appeal. The better your home looks from the street, the more buyers will become interested. Curb appeal is important because it's the first impression a buyer sees, and that impression lasts.
5. Stage your home. You don't necessarily need to replace all the furniture. However, studies consistently confirm that a well staged home sells significantly faster than a comparable un-staged property.
6. Leverage the latest marketing and selling tactics. You want the marketing of your home to bring in the most qualified and interested buyers. You then want sales strategies that turn those buyers into offers and negotiation skills to turn the right offer into a sale.
Keep these proven strategies in mind when putting your home up for sale.